venerdì 29 luglio 2011

Hash Piper

Today has been a bad day. I spent so many energies on writing and recording the new song in just one day that my body cracked, and I had a little breakdown. Nevertheless life went on, and I struggler with all the power I had left to carry on my tasks, mainly because I felt the urge to hear my new track on the car stereo :)

This week I had the great honour to be the DJ for the American psych-pop band Puro Instinct. It was a nice night, and Kaplan sisters did a great show. Funniest thing of the experience? The singer obsession with hash, so that I started to call her "Hash Piper" instead of "Piper Kaplan" (of course I didn't miss the chance to play the obvious consequential Weezer song :) )

That's my attempt to write and record a psych-pop song inspired by the two sisters reports on socials. Extra note: I think I'd never made so many pronunciation mistakes in a song. Enjoy.

Hash Piper by tinytide

"HASP PIPER"
Tiny Tide
Loving you it's easy
You're out of your fucking mind

Not just a psy-folk geezer
I am so sad about us
You know that I'm in ruins.
You gotta do what you know it's right
So make me swag I beg you

The only thing I like

'Cause that is that
little brat

I've got the cash so bring me hash
So bring her
Hash Piper

Our last night show was quite weird
with chronic needs and wasted drums
I miss you dude it's pretty rad
but not like when where having fun

Heart broken and quite stoned friends

I'm Hanging with my Hand grenade

I'm warning you, I'm coming there
don't wanna get you unprepared.
And that is that
No time to chat
I've got that cash, don't make me upset
So make me

Has Piper


Hello! Hello| Hello!

Don't be shy

Hello! Hello| Hello!

Don't say goodbye"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento