sabato 16 luglio 2011

Mirna Loy


This week Mr. Robert Schneider, from Apples in Stereo, introduced me to Otomata, an application to create random patterns of sound on a grill. I used Otomata to create some random patterns and use it as a start for a new song.

Nothing much interesting happened this week, but I've went out to dinner with Mirna. So I started writing lyrics focusing on that event and the difficulties of having nothing particular to say or not being able to say it because of the persons you can meet in a restaurant.

Do you know a drink called Limoncello? At the end of the dinner (I had pizza, of course!) we waited 25 MINUTES just to have the waiter to come to our table with the drink. We were supposed to get angry, but the restaurant offered us its finest handmade Sangria, forcing us to be nothing but delighted and you to have another search on Wikipedia :)

Mirna Loy by tinytide

Here's the lyrics:

You and I
You and I
again
and again
and again
and again
You and I
just this time
again

town is desert
wouldn't mind
bit of cakes
cherry pies
we're here
for the start
her
Face to face

You devote your life to act
minor roles as silent vamp
your career improved a lot
on the studio that you bought
Rise the stardom with Ramon
The Barbarian felt the aplomb
Mirna Loy
wants to talk
about life
and the pressure that she's got
while the daily work got tough

what to say?
In first place
Here's an enemy of mine
sitting ight her by my side

Charlie Chapling will return
just in time to have it done
Top ten Money Making Stars
Double Wedding for your parts
And blue birds from red cross
will be singin for your love
Mirna Loy

I would dance dance dance and play motown
I would dance dance dance and go downtown
you know we pose, play, pause play, pause and then we stop
whil we change our names and roles for Warner Bros

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento