domenica 10 luglio 2011

Shoe's Got An Hold On Me




And Summer goes on. As long as our diary. Week after week my little World is filled with dreams, then I wake up and I'm not surprise to see it's just the same.

As an artist I'm really kin on not revealing too many information about boring stuff such as work and the times I go to the bathroom, but I'm forced to say that the title of this song came from an account I'm dealing with when I'm in my Clark Kent mood.

Being said that I was glad to see again that girl. Meeting her and talk a while really warmth my heart. So once again I tried to put all this feelings in a single song.

Another unexpected twist - a very bad one - were people coming at my door knocking for me being too noisy. ME? NOISY??! I swear my foot was way too far from the TURBO OVERDRIVE Pedal! (thanks to Robert Schneider from Apples in Stereo for being supportive and sympathetic with this situation)

ALSO: I friended Marnie Stern and began to massively listen to her stuff. That's why I tried to have some tap guitar in the song... As you can see the result was not so impressive, and I don't think I'll come back to that technique, unless someone is willing to help!

And the last one: did you knew that Karen Gillian is not from Wales? Find it out in my song :)




Shoes Got A Hold On Me by tinytide

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento