venerdì 1 luglio 2011

Rhymes of goodnight


It's only July, and I'm thinking we already hit the apex of hotness on this Summer 2011. Quite late, it's 1:43 AM in here, and I'm actually thinking that the neighbourg neighborhood will be sufficiently upset just by the sound of me clicking clicks on the keyboard. But... hey! I hust wrote my first summer song, and I wanted at least to record drums to properly record it tomorrow while it's cloudly. They say sunday will be all day shiny, so guess I'll go waxing my invisible surfboard to ride some serious imaginary waves.

I managed somehow to sleep 1 night over 5, I spend my past Sunday shooting a video and the rest of the week promoting summer fashion sales. Didn't I deserve a breakdown this night?

Catch la later tomorrow for updates on the first song. Goodnight :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento