domenica 24 luglio 2011

Miracle Day

Nothing much happened to my summer, as much as expected. So it happen that even a tv-show like Torchwood is able to turn your day in a... MIRACLE day!

This song has many influences anyway. First of all, I've been to a Lou Reed show yesterday, and It was funny trying to imitate his voice. As for the lyrics I used some notes I took on the beach a week ago after having picked up the silliest sentences I heard from the youngsters I had around while tanning at 1000° under the sun and the hot sand.

I was really impressed by Dr. Sheldrake. As a human being and for its revolutionary theories, such as the one about the morphic resonance and stuff... theory that I tried to extend to... beach parties!

So here's my song anyway. Some feeeeeeeedback would be sweet.

Miracle Day by tinytide

Here's the lyrics:

MIRACLE DAY

"Oh, My dear your skin will fall the day
you will remember what we said
under sunny skies that burnt our flesh like Hell.

He's so lucky when it comes to girls
Just because he wears my pants
But I'll never lose my charm.

And if we all get drunk and dance all the night
Then we will have more fun and dance all the night
Had just three, four beers but I'm feeling alright
in cosmic resonance

'cause Hey! Can't complain
IT'S A MIRACLE MIRACLE DAY
Oh, Hey! You HAVE to stay
IT'S A MIRACLE MIRACLE DAY
No way, 'com snap, Sheldrake!
It's A Miracle Day
'cause Hey! I can't explain
IT'S A MIRACLE MIRACLE DAY


So who the fuck is Jonathan
I though I heard him say
If Irene it's texting now
Who's left in school these days?

The International League For The Protection Of Animals Mane
complained the day you cut your hair
To look just like Miss Jean Seberg
and visit France , the Europe Wave
You had your beach instead to stay
and spend some days with Gwen and Jack.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento