venerdì 8 luglio 2011

STRANGE SUMMER, STRANGE MIX ( OF FEELINGS )

Very strange summer this one. A mix of different feelings is damaging my brain. From one side: SADNESS AND A SENSE OF MELANCHOLIA. indeed, after 5 years of great times, my record shop will close at the end of year and i had to search a new work and start again with something different. I tried to postpone the closure but there's nothing to do. this blog is not a place to discuss the music future's, but we'll going to do this in the next future Mr.Zonda....right?
from other side: HAPPINESS for the birth of my second child and for the acquaintance of very nice people during the last year ( Mark you're one of these people sure! ).
this strange mix finds peace at night when ( after 2 lemonsoda glasses , of course ) i plug my jack in the recorder and i start to write and play music that i love.
The next one will be a special song for this blog.

p.s. I definitevely decided to support Costa Rica team during this year's Copa America!

3 commenti:

  1. Uh Uh Uh Uh! So nice to come here and find a post :D Join our facebook page too! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I didn't get your English was so good! You're actually cool! :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. Closing a RecordShop is a CRIME!!!

    RispondiElimina