sabato 2 luglio 2011

Lady Sky

"Song chorus's came to me while on the street and were sung into my cell phone so I would not forget."

I just went out to have myself a breakfast in my favourite Saturday bar. With an extra orange juice, just to be indier than usual. Went to the record shop tu buy last MyMorningJacket album after being let down by S' "I'm Not As Good At it as you" (indeed Jenn) and I got back to my song to start recording some acoustic guitar. And guess what? I found a nice surprise in my mailbox! Just when I thought I would have been the first writing a song John Montalto from NYC based The Significant Others did it!

I dreamt to spend at least one summer of my life in NY but The City came knocking at my door. What a brilliant start!

And a nice excuse to share our SoundCloud page too :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento